* Get at the Domaine: Le Bleu de Roi and the raspberry honey
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1 tbsp (15 mL) of butter
2 pork tenderloins
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 cup (250 ml) of blueberries
1 cup (250 ml) of Bleu de Roi (blueberry wine aperitif from Domaine le Cageot)
1/4 cup (65 ml) of raspberry honey
2 tbsp (30 ml) of fresh rosemary
Salt and Pepper to your taste
- Melt butter in large frying pan
- Sear each side of the meat in butter for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove meat and keep warm.
- In the same pan, add all the other ingredients and cook for 3 minutes.
- Put the tenderloins in a baking dish. Add sauce, cover and bake at 350 °F for + / – 20 minutes. Because pork is much better pink, do not overcook.
- Serve with rice and vegetables of your choice. (e.g.: honey carrot, turnip, ….)
Blueberries can be fresh, frozen or dried.
Recipe by: Pierre-Philippe Tremblay